Route & Accessibility
The Musea Zutphen – Stedelijk Museum Zutphen and Museum Henriette Polak – can be found on the oldest square in Zutphen, the ‘s-Gravenhof. The museums are easily accessible by public transport and by car. Look here for accurate directions.
You can park your (rental) car in various places in the city. There is limited parking space in front of the Gravenhof.. A little further on you can park at the Martinetsingel, the IJsselkade and at the Houtwal (behind the police station, only a few euros per day). There is also a large parking garage behind the trainstation of Zutphen. From there it is a 10-minute walk to the Musea Zutphen.
Are you coming to Zutphen Museums by public transport? The Musea Zutphen are a 7 minute walk (600 meters) from the train and bus station.
- From the train station you walk straight towards the center.
- After 70 meters turn left (the Overwelving) and take the second right (Turfstraat).
- Turn left on Turfstraat to Korte Hofstraat.
- At the end of this road, cross the market and continue straight on (Lange Hofstraat).
- This street ends at the ’s Gravenhof. You will find the museum on your right, across the Walburgis church.
The Musea Zutphen are fully accessible for visitors with disabilities. We have adapted toilets and lifts, making all museum rooms accessible by wheelchair. There is one wheelchair available and a few walkers. You can check availability and reserve it via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+31) 575 516 878.
It is not possible to visit the museums with a mobility scooter. You can park at the Gravenhof, at the disabled / wheelchair parkingspot You will find the wheelchair entrance of the Zutphen Museums to the right of the Shells Arch (Schelpenpoort): the green door of the white house on the right. You can ring the bell here.